EXPOTROF – The Greek Fine Food Exhibition
The unique F2B exhibition
The award-winning EXPOTROF exhibition returns for the 10th year with producers who participate exclusively in the exhibition and a rich program of activities.
From Saturday 03 to Monday 05 February 2024, EXPOTROF welcomes at the MEC Paianas a multitude of artisanal producers of small-scale products and delicatessen products who participate exclusively in the exhibition, as well as representatives of businesses from the retail, catering, tourism and hotel sectors for a three-day full of B2B meetings.
EXPOTROF exhibitors will have the opportunity to talk directly with Greek and foreign industry professionals in the specially designed Buyers Square area through pre-arranged meetings.
The award-winning exhibition EXPOTROF was distinguished with 2 top prizes at the Exhibition Marketing Awards 2020. In particular, the “7th EXPOTROF – The Greek Fine Food Exhibition” was awarded the gold award in the category “Best use of Technology” for the excellent use of technological experience during the during EXPOTROF, while also receiving the silver award in the category “Best Trade Fair show (B2B) under 12,000sqm” among many important candidates.
EXPOTROF aims to turn into a pole of attraction the “treasures” of the Greek land that stand out for their quality, innovation and raw material, among the thousands of Greek products, hosts more than 350 producers, who stand out for their award-winning products in in Greek and international competitions.
At the same time, a rich program of professional seminars awaits everyone who is active in the food and beverage industry. Distinguished chefs talk about their careers and the secrets of their success in the “Food Expert Stories” section, while open space professional workshops will be presented throughout the exhibition.
Privileges and Benefits from participating in EXPOTROF. Exposure of your products in Greece and abroad
- Prospects for concluding trade agreements focusing on the Greek market
- Possibility of receiving orders during the exhibition as well as making retail sales
- Meetings and trade agreements between professionals in the field
- Β2Β meetings with buyers – visitors from major international markets.
- Promotion of the local products
- Opportunity for small to mid-size enterprises and Greek producers to be presented to the general public
Who are expected to visit EXPOTROF this year
The categories of targeted audiences that are expected to visit this year’s exhibition are the following:
- Delicatessen & fine food shops
- Bio and Organic Products shops
- Wholesalers of quality Food & Beverage
- Butchers, Fish Mongers, Grocery Shops
- Hotels, Boutique hotels, Luxury apartments
- Liquor stores, bakeries, pastry shops, coffee workshops
- Decision makers of the national and international food and beverage sector
Exhibition Opening Hours
The opening will take place on Saturday 03/02/24 at 18:00 in the presence of political organisations and main market players.