9th EXPOTROF – The Greek Fine Food Exhibition
The award-winning exhibition EXPOTROF, listening to the needs of the market, returns from Saturday 04 to Monday 06 February 2023 at Mec Paanias, as the first F2B exhibition that answers the essential issues of Greek producers.
The 9th EXPOTROF – The Greek Fine Food Exhibition introduces for the first time the term F2B [Food to Business] aiming at business meetings between producers and distribution channels, wanting to provide solutions to key issues, such as those of the constantly growing need for products of high nutritional and taste value and the need to develop new distribution channels.
EXPOTROF thus becomes the first purely F2B exhibition of artisanal products of small production and delicatessen products in Greece. In this context, the large retail (super market), small retail (grocery stores, delicatessen), Tourism (Hotels, villas, yachting etc) and Catering (Restaurants, bars, wine) sectors are included, under the common umbrella of exhibition, where every year in February, important buyers will have the opportunity to meet the producers directly in the “Buyers Square” section.
Completely renewed and enriched, the exhibition renews its appointment with professionals and lovers of gastronomy and Fine Food for the 9th consecutive year.
9th EXPOTROF raises the bar even higher, aiming to turn the “treasures” of the Greek land that stand out for their quality, innovation and raw material into a pole of attraction. Among the thousands of Greek products to be presented at the exhibition by more than 250 producers, some stand out as those that have been awarded prizes of excellence both in Greece and abroad; this year, the certified products will have a designated section in 9th EXPOTROF.
A programme of culinary events and demonstrations has been put together for all who love gastronomic explorations, particular flavours and a festive atmosphere. Famous chefs select products among the exhibitors and using their creative flair and imagination, prepare unique culinary creations. Interactive experiences, tastings, masterclasses and many more events are coming to the 8th EXPOTROF to impress even the most demanding palets.
Privileges and Benefits from participating in EXPOTROF. Exposure of your products in Greece and abroad
- Prospects for concluding trade agreements focusing on the Greek market
- Possibility of receiving orders during the exhibition as well as making retail sales
- Meetings and trade agreements between professionals in the field
- Β2Β meetings with buyers – visitors from major international markets.
- Promotion of the local products
- Opportunity for small to mid-size enterprises and Greek producers to be presented to the general public
Who are expected to visit the 9th EXPOTROF this year
The categories of targeted audiences that are expected to visit this year’s exhibition are the following:
- Delicatessen & fine food shops
- Bio and Organic Products shops
- Wholesalers of quality Food & Beverage
- Butchers, Fish Mongers, Grocery Shops
- Hotels, Boutique hotels, Luxury apartments
- Liquor stores, bakeries, pastry shops, coffee workshops
- Decision makers of the national and international food and beverage sector
Exhibition Opening Hours
The opening will take place on Friday 04/02/23 at 18:00 in the presence of political organisations and main market players.