The Organizing Company RM International with a high sense of responsibility and always guided by the protection of the health of exhibitors and visitors takes all necessary and appropriate measures in accordance with the Protocol of health content of EODY which concerns the organization of trade fairs.
In detail, according to Government Gazette 5816/11.12.2021, the health protocol for the operation of trade fairs is defined as follows:
- Entry to the Exhibition is allowed only after presenting the vaccination or recovery GreenPass (The GreenPass is either a certificate of vaccination or recovery from SARS-Cov-2 or the EU Digital COVID Certificate).
- Visitors must bring with them either their Police Identity Card or their passport, as their identity will be checked against the certificate.
- The invitation alone is not sufficient for entry if it is not accompanied by the above-mentioned documents.
- Inside exhibitor stands, physical distancing regulations implemented in retailers, as well as regulations regarding the space between tables implemented in foodservice, will apply.
- 1 visitor every 15 m2 will be allowed in the rest of the exhibition area (central exhibition, event spaces, common areas, corridors etc). For the exhibition centre MEC PEANIAS where the 8th EXPOTROF takes place that means 800 visitors at the same time.
- Visitor attendance will take place through personalized digital invitations, which should be presented at the entrance of the exhibition center, where a complete list of names will be kept. Access to the trade show grounds will be allowed after temperature screening
- Admission for children from 12 years and over is allowed under the same terms and conditions (after presenting the vaccination or recovery GreenPass).
- Exhibitor and staff attendance will be personalized. Access to the trade show grounds will be allowed after temperature screening. Name tags that will be displayed in prominent place throughout the stay at the exhibition center, are mandatory.
- The width of the corridors between the stands should be increased by twenty percent (20%) compared to the width in previous years (3 m corridors width).
- Exhibitors and staff are required to use non-medical protective masks within the main areas of the exhibition center.
- Numerous antiseptic stations for hand hygiene, at the entrance, in the common areas and in the dining areas within the exhibition.
- The organizing company must develop a crisis management plan, which: a) will be posted in prominent places as well as in digital media b) will be sent to their customers/exhibitors, and c) will be available to the inspection authorities.
- Upon entering and staying at the Exhibition, the visitor should follow and apply the current health protocols and instructions of the Organizer (use of a mask, etc.).
- The terms and conditions of entry may be modified.