8th EXPOTROF – The Greek Fine Food Exhibition
From the 29th to the 31st of January 2021, the heart of Greek gastronomy beats in the 8th EXPOTROF Exhibition that will take place in the Helexpo exhibition Centre, Maroussi.
This exhibition which is by now an institution, is renewing its appointment for the seventh consecutive year with both the professionals of the premium sector of foods and beverages in Greece, as well as the aficionados of fine food and Greek gastronomy. From the 29th to the 31st of January 2021 at Helexpo Maroussi, we are determined to put the quality Greek products in the spotlight.
The completely renewed and enriched 8th EXPOTROF is eager to introduce the Greek products through innovative suggestions, lucrative business meetings and an impressive variety of culinary events.
The 8th EXPOTROF raises the bar even higher, aiming to turn the “treasures” of the Greek land that stand out for their quality, innovation and raw material into a pole of attraction. Among the thousands of Greek products to be presented at the exhibition by more than 350 producers, some stand out as those that have been awarded prizes of excellence both in Greece and abroad; for the second consecutive year, the certified Bio products will have a designated section in the “Bio Corner”.
A programme of culinary events and demonstrations has been put together for all who love gastronomic explorations, particular flavours and a festive atmosphere. Famous chefs select products among the exhibitors and using their creative flair and imagination, prepare unique culinary creations. Interactive experiences, tastings, masterclasses and many more events are coming to the 8th EXPOTROF to impress even the most demanding palets.
Privileges and Benefits from participating in EXPOTROF. Exposure of your products in Greece and abroad
- Prospects for concluding trade agreements focusing on the Greek market
- Possibility of receiving orders during the exhibition as well as making retail sales
- Meetings and trade agreements between professionals in the field
- Β2Β meetings with buyers – visitors from major international markets.
- Promotion of the local products
- Opportunity for small to mid-size enterprises and Greek producers to be presented to the general public
Who are expected to visit the 8th EXPOTROF this year
The categories of targeted audiences that are expected to visit this year’s exhibition are the following:
- Delicatessen & fine food shops
- Bio and Organic Products shops
- Wholesalers of quality Food & Beverage
- Butchers, Fish Mongers, Grocery Shops
- Hotels, Boutique hotels, Luxury apartments
- Liquor stores, bakeries, pastry shops, coffee workshops
- Thousands of consumers who are gastronomy aficionados, looking for the best products for their table and their loved ones
EXHIBITION OPENING HOURS
The opening will take place on Friday 29/01/21 at 18:00 in the presence of political organisations and main market players.