7th EXPOTROF – The Greek Fine Food Exhibition
From the 24th to the 26th of January 2020, the heart of Greek gastronomy beats in the 7th EXPOTROF Exhibition that will take place in the Helexpo exhibition Centre, Maroussi.
This exhibition which is by now an institution, is renewing its appointment with both the professionals of the premium sector of foods and beverages in Greece, as well as the aficionados of fine food and Greek gastronomy. From the 24th to the 26th of January, in Helexpo Maroussi, the organizers are determined to put the quality Greek products in the spotlight. The completely renewed and enriched 7th EXPOTROF is eager to introduce the Greek products through innovative suggestions, lucrative business meetings and an impressive variety of culinary events. The 7th EXPOTROF aims to turn the “treasures” of the Greek land – those that can be set apart for their quality, innovation or raw material – into strong attractions for local and foreign visitors alike.
In the Exhibition you will be welcomed by:
- More than 350 Greek producers with rare and unique products of the Greek land.
- The Certified Greek Organic Products in their own separate section “Bio Corner”
- Your favourite section Cooking Greece hosted by Argiro Barbarigou and the new section Greek Dish Challenge as well as more than 100 distinguished chefs and bartenders presenting the new trends in gastronomy.
- 10 Masterclass from professional sommeliers και chefs in four different units: Cheese & Wine, Cured Meats & Beer, Salted Fish, Greek olives & accompanying Distillates, Honey& Herbs
- The new section about honey, titled “Honey Bar” with different types of quality honey and honey derivatives selected from our exhibitors and presented by experts of the field.
7th EXPOTROF – The Greek Fine Food Exhibition 24 – 26 Jan 2020
HELEXPO MAROUSSI (see access instructions here)
5 € for purchase at the exhibition ticket booth
12 € for a 3-day ticket, purchase at the exhibition ticket booth
FREE ENTRANCE for children up to 12 years old.
If you are a professional, please fill out the form for the Professional Visitor
EXHIBITION OPENING HOURS
The opening will take place on Friday 24/01/20 at 18:00 in the presence of political organisations and main market players.