Faithful to its commitment to quality Greek products and their promotion, the 7th EXPOTROF – The Greek Fine Food Exhibition is organizing for the second consecutive year the EXPOTROF Masterclass section, designed to bring fine food lovers in contact with the best Greek products.
With the valuable assistance of acclaimed chefs, sommeliers and tasters, visitors will enjoy a journey of taste in the realm of Greek products through different categories of masterclasses designed to highlight the quality and specificity of each product.
The EXPOTROF Masterclasses aim to connect places, people, stories, companies, products and above all flavors, through a harmonious presentation of excellent Greek products to professionals and consumers; visitors will have the opportunity to attend by pre-booking.
7th EXPOTROF – The Greek Fine Food Exhibition selects unique Greek products among those of its exhibitors and organizes 10 tasting trips: special tasting sessions, that take place throughout the exhibition. The sessions start with a press masterclass (special presentation to gastronomy journalists) as a launch session. Communication with the producers and the Masterclass preparation is handled by Chef Stories
• Charcuterie & Beers
• Cheese & Wine
• Honey & Herbs
• Salted Fish, olives and accompanying distillates
*The duration of each seminar is 2 hours.
10 different 2-hour Masterclass sessions in 4 unique categories:
- Cheese and Wine– Evgenia Koutouvela of Chefstories.gr will initiate us to wine tasting of the Greek vineyard and the ideal food pairing.
- Charcuterie and Beer – Chefstories.gr guide us in the world of harmonious pairing of special cured meats with sophisticated beers from greek microbreweries.
- Salted Fish, olives and accompanying distillates – In the EXPOTROF Masterclasses greek distillates accompanied by selected salted fish products and greek olives, are in the centre of attention!
- Honey and Herbs – Fragrant honeys, delicate herbs, drinks and infusions, all promoting wellness, are presented to uplift those attending the EXPOTROF Masterclasses. Hosted by Chefstories.gr
* Participation in the EXPOTROF Masterclasses is free of charge. However, since there is a limited number of seats, priority will be respected.